The female brєαst, also known as “the twins” or “the girls”, have remained the most conspicuous and attractive feature of the female sєxual organ. Perhaps, its strategic positioning and function adds to its importance in the life of a woman.
Men love brєαsts just as much as women love their brєαsts to be stimulated, it is filled with hyper-sensitive nerve endings that get stimulated when touched, suckєd or lickєd.
Unfortunately, many men avoid a woman’s brєαsts as soon as she gets pregnant because they believe the brєαst milk is harmful for adults. But, can an adult also take brєαst milk? Yes. In fact, brєαst milk is quite beneficial for adults too, it increases an adult’s immunity as it does in children. Well we will come back to this…
But First Here are the 5 Things Women Benefits From Getting Their Brєαsts Sucked…
Interestingly, men are constantly drawn to the bre.asts. A lot of this attraction has been attributed to psychological composition, perception and beliefs. For, pray, why would a full grown man be obsessed with sucking some mounds of milkless bre.asts? I don’t often get logical answers to this question when I ask. The function of the bre.asts in se.xual behaviour has been attributed to human Face -to -Face copulation that is unusual among other mammals. Since the breast already serves the function of mother-infant bonding, then it is also excellent for male -female bonding, says an argument. After all, it is just within reach.
5. Durinng Chest Suction Balance in A woman’s cardiovascular system is maintained. If a woman’s chests are sucked for a long period, it increases the heart beat rate of a woman interchangeably to 110 beats per minute. It is a very good exercise for your heart health.
4. Want firmer face? Then do not be reluctant for him to suck your chests. When getting it sucked more than 30 female facial muscles move, this is also useful for improving blood flow in the skin, and smoothens the skin. also some women are also able to reach oragsm through brєαst suction.
3. Chest suction can make a woman more youthful, chest suction is a natural remedy that stimulates the immune system, resulting in the production of antibodies that can protect against viruses. This process is called cross-immunotherapy.
2. At the time of chest suction, usually the breathe of a woman becomes much faster. The women will breathe in and breathe out more than 60 times per minute. Whereas in normal circumstances only 20 times per minute. Inhaling and exhaling more often will prevent a variety of diseases of the lungs.
1. Chest Suction for more than 5 minutes will make the woman’s body more relaxed, it can produce a chemical chain that will destroy the various causes of stress hormones. and according to some studies it helps reduce your chances of having brєαst cancer.
Now Guys Here are the 5 Benefits of sucking a womans Brєαst milk…
4. Brєαst milk can help tackle cancer. Pauline Sakamoto of a milk bank in San Jose said, “Adults with cancer, digestive disorders and immune disorders may drink several ounces of milk daily or weekly to ease the ravages of chemotherapy, bolster their immune systems and improve their digestion.”
3. Brєαst milk eliminates pain from digestive disorders: A probiotic found in brєαst milk reduces or eliminates painful cramping in the gut caused by digestive disorders. The Times Of India writes that “increasing the intake of this bacterium may help alleviate symptoms of a wide range of gut disorders, such as irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, functional bowel disorders, and constipation.”
2. Brєαst milk cures and protects from a wide range of ailments. Well its not only Best For Babies according to reputable sources here is a list of a number of ailments curable by brєαst milk. They include are conjunctivitis, burns, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis, stroke, traumatic brain injury, diabetes and Parkinson’s, acne, diarrhea etc.
1. Brєαst milk helps to manage bladder tumors: Quoting a Swedish research report, the Daily Mail of UK wrote “the sizes of bladder tumours were reduced just five days after patients were injected with a brєαst milk compound.
However, an adult will need more than the nutrients found in brєαst milk — a baby can live on brєαst milk alone but the adult will need to combine it with regular food.
Martin Binks, a clinical director of Bink Behavioral Health said “brєαst milk cannot provide all we, as adults, need nutritionally…” So men, you can go ahead and suck your wife’s brєαst when she is pregnant. but one of the major disadvantage of this is you can pass infections to your own baby.
But… don’t drink a stranger’s brєαst milk because HIV can be passed through it!