Men have always been the one accused of being against condom usage. There are a lot of reasons why this is, but this does not mean it is a male-only challenge. Not only do condoms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going bareback with your partner. Some women hate condoms for these reasons below.
1. Kills the mood: Men often resent the simple act of reaching for a condom and taking less than a minute to slide it onto the penis shaft. As ridiculous as it sounds, this kills the mood for women, too. She loves safe s3x, but just knows that as much as it pains you to slip on a condom, it kills her too. Simply put, it’s just not sexy to stop when you’re getting hot and heavy.
2. No Kids: Some ladies do everything they can to avoid their man using condoms. This is because they want children. They feel the best way to totally own a man is to be pregnant for him. However, they seduce their man to sleep with them without using a condom as such, they ‘hook’ the man when pregnancy surfaces.
3. Infections: Although condoms are prescribed to reduce the spread of infections. Ironically, the latex allergies which are the strongest deterrent against Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) cause women to end up with yeast infections and more. Yeast infection simply means that too many yeast cells are growing in the woman’s “private part.” It is very common but don’t let it bother you too much because the treatment is simple.
4. Condoms Break: It is better not to use a condom at all if it will end up breaking. Sometimes, while the heat is on and there is a high level of friction, a condom could break thereby exposing the woman to all dangers associated with casual sex. So, some women feel ‘why the need’ and prefer to be raw with their man.
5. It Reduces Pleasure: In fact men mostly complain that the use of condoms do not enable them get maximum sensation. Women are also not left out. Condoms reduce the level and passion one could have during intimacy. This is a major reason some women hate condoms.
6. Smell Of The Latex: Some women have attributed the smell of condoms to that of a balloon. Condom latex has a particular odious smell. Lots of users (male and female) have complained about this. As a result, these days, condoms are made in different flavours (banana, apple, strawberry, peach, etc).
A condom is a latex sheath which could be used as a child spacing method and also a tool to prevent diseases especially the sexually transmitted diseases
7.Could kill the erection: This is an extremely unfortunate circumstance for those ladies who happen to have a nervous lover. You know that guy… where the doorbell rings, someone walks by the door, or you stop having sex or fooling around for what feels like 30 seconds, and he’s already lost his hard-on? Needless to say, stopping to put on a condom is more than just a little bit of a hassle for nervous lovers.
And this makes for a disappointed woman.