American rapper Lil Wayne and mentor to many stars was hospitalized again last weekend for his ongoing bout with epilepsy and seizures that come with it and this time around it was so serious unlike the before seizures that he had to cancel his performance in Las Vegas hence worrying is fans.
Apparently, multiple sources have confirmed that Wayne was hospitalized on Sunday 4th August 2017 in Chicago after he was found unconscious in his hotel room at the Westin on Michigan Avenue after suffering at least one seizure which wasn’t so worrying since he had gotten another stroke in 2016.
He was rushed to Northwestern Memorial Hospital where he was told that he suffered yet another seizure. Inside sources came out and said that his team tried to have him discharged late Sunday afternoon so he could make it to his Vegas show. However, doctors advised against the discharge saying he would be grounded for a few days.
It should be remembered that Lil Wayne has suffered seizures while flying in his private jet before and the doctors felt it was too risky so they had to keep him at the hospital for a close monitoring.
Wayne is supposed to perform at Drais Beachclub in Vegas at midnight alongside rapper Rae Sremmurd, but he cancelled it to obey the doctor’s orders.
Seizures have plagued Wayne for years. Just last year he had to cancel an appearance in Vegas because of his epilepsy and now this one.