Okay, so he is not that ‘endowed,’ this does not mean you cannot have fun. In fact sleeping with a less endowed man could have its benefits.
‘Does size matter?’ Now that is a question without a clear-cut answer. Guys with smaller members are often worried about how they come across to a lady in bed. In fact, most men already believe they are doomed. And while some women do admit that this is cause for worry, others are finding ways to enjoy their less endowed partners. So, how do you take advantage of this ‘little’ situation? Here are are a few benefits to having a good time when your man’s penis is on the smaller side.
1. More mouth action: Most women swear that men with smaller p3n1s give the best head. So if you’re the type of lady who loves nothing more than the smooth caress of a loving, eager to please tongue between her legs, then who needs a big p3n1s? Who needs a p3n1s at all?
2. Less jaw ache: They do not call it a bl0w ‘job’ for nothing. It really is work. Giving head to a smaller p3n1s can be a breeze compared to the sometimes overwhelming, long winded, jaw aching, sucking action that comes with orally stimulating a larger p3n1s. Experimenting with different techniques and depths is also a lot easier to get your mouth around a small willy, than trying to work your magic with an extra thick penis.
3. Pain free s3x: Most women with smaller v.a.gina opening usually do not enjoy s3x with men with larger p3nises. Small p3n1s s3x is so much easier when you compare it to thrusts that are too deep, odd angles, and coping with feeling like you are being stretched or ripped. Not to mention dealing with the acute discomfort of having a long p3n1s head, extend way past its welcome zone in your v.a.gina, and bump it’s way against the back of your cervix. It’s enough to drive you straight in to the arms, or rather the pants of a man with a more modest p3n1s.
4. Er3ction issues: Having a small p3n1s is definitely an advantage when it comes to maintaining en er3ction. It seems to be common that well endowed men tend to lose their er3ctions, (especially in a condom,) more often than men with a very small p3nis. In a nutshell, small p3nis p3n1s is a lot less disappointing when you don’t have to hear the complaints and the whines of a guy who apparently can’t maintain his er3ction.
5. Overcompensating: It might sound selfish but men with a smaller p3nises generally just want to wow you in the bedroom. So if that means you have no choice but to lay back, while he lovingly goes that extra mile, or you are forced to be romanced, caressed, and loved over and over again… well then so be it. Who says there’s anything wrong with over compensating in one area to make up for the shortcomings in another?
Also Read: Things Men Wants To Hear You Say In Béd
189 total views, 6 views today